Monster Jam® is an action-packed motorsport with world-class athletes locked in intense competitions of speed and skill. Witness heated rivalries, high-flying stunts, and fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. Engineered to perfection, these 12,000-pound monster trucks, including legendary Grave Digger®, Megalodon®, El Toro Loco® and more push all limits in Freestyle, Skills Challenge and Racing competitions. This is full-throttle family fun. The Official Monster Truck SeriesTM only at Monster Jam.
Competitors are subject to change.
The fun begins at the Monster Jam® Pit Party where you can see the massive trucks up close, meet your favorite drivers and crews, get autographs, take pictures, and enjoy many other family-friendly activities. This unique experience is the only place where you can get up close access to the Monster Jam teams. Plus, get an insider’s look at how these trucks are built to stand up to the competition. This. Is. Monster Jam.®
Activities and health and safety protocols are based on the event, venue, and local authorities’ guidelines, which are subject to change at any time.
Note: Fans attending the pit party must have both same day 1pm event ticket AND pit pass to enter.
Health & Safety Guidelines
FLA Live Arena is proud to open its doors for concerts, hockey, family events, meetings and more! FLA Live Arena is currently following the latest recommendations from the CDC, City of Sunrise and State of Florida.
Know Before You Go:
- Only small clutches 4”x6” and under will be permitted as part of our arena no bag policy.
- Face masks are recommended.
- We encourage our guests to maintain a safe distance and proper hand-washing and hygiene before, during and after your visit to our building!
- FLA Live Arena is now a completely cashless experience.
Fan safety is our top priority, click here to view all FLA Live Arena Fan Safety Guidelines.
Interested in Premium Seating?
Only small clutches 4”x6” and under will be permitted as part of our arena no bag policy.
Bags slightly larger than 4”x6” required for prescribed medical reasons are permitted.
- Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula and baby food are permitted into the building but will be subject to a bag search and are tagged upon arrival. Should the bag become an obstruction due to its size, guests may be asked to check the bag into Guest Relations.
- For all hockey games and concerts/events, strollers will only be permitted if your ticketed seats are in a Suite, Lounge 954 or Corona Beach House. Any other ticketed seat will not be permitted to bring in a stroller.
- For Family shows there will be a designated stroller check in area.
- There is a private nursing station located on the 300 level outside sections 310/311. This is available for every game and event at FLA Live Arena.
As of now, no vaccine card or negative test is required for entry to this event.