Baked Salmon with Blackberry Ginger Glaze - Recipe from FLA Live Arena Kitchen
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family!
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family this weekend! Try our #TrulyDelicious recipes each week presented by Truly Hard Seltzer. Then, post a photo of how it turned out and tag us @TheBBTCenter & @FlaPanthers.
This week, we're cooking Baked Salmon with Blackberry Ginger Glaze. Check out the recipe below:
Set for a serving for 4
- 1 Cup Of Water
- 12 Ounces Of Blackberries
- 1 (1-Inch) Piece Ginger, Peeled And Sliced Into Coins
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Of Olive Oil
- 4 (8-Ounce) Skinless Salmon Fillets
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine water, blackberries, ginger and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until berries break down, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and strain into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to push blackberry pulp through. Return blackberry mixture to the sauce pot, add sugar and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil and set fillets on top. Brush fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper. Once blackberry mixture is cool, brush over salmon fillets and bake for 4 minutes.
- Brush again with blackberry mixture. Turn oven to broil and broil another 3 minutes.
Enjoy! Don't forget to share your creations with us on social at @TheBBTCenter and @FlaPanthers, hashtag #TRULYDelicious!