Back to Events Safely
FLA Live Arena is proud to open its doors for hockey, concerts, family events, meetings and more! FLA Live Arena is currently following the latest recommendations from the CDC, City of Sunrise and State of Florida.
Fans are subject to guidelines of individual events at FLA Live Arena as communicated.
WELL Health Certified
In December of 2020, FLA Live Arena became the first NHL Arena to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating recognizing excellence in operational policies, cleaning and maintenance protocols, design strategies, stakeholder engagement and emergency preparedness. When you see the WELL Health symbol, you know that you can expect strict cleaning protocols and industry global benchmark standards of operation at FLA Live Arena.
Know Before You Go
- Download the FLA Live! mobile app prior to your arrival at FLA Live Arena to manage your tickets, mobile ordering and plan your best experience.
- Only small clutches 4”x6” and under will be permitted as part of our arena no bag policy.
- Face masks are recommended.
- FLA Live Arena is now a completely cashless experience.
- Some event tickets are digital only with contactless mobile ticketing.
- We encourage our guests to maintain a safe distance and proper hand-washing and hygiene before, during and after your visit to our building!
- Click here for full entry & security policies.
Fan Safety Experience
Contactless Mobile Tickets & Ordering
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You must follow all arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the arena and on arena grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the centers for disease control and prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the arena and arena grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.